Soar over many of the hip and historic spots one can only experience in Austin. Enjoy a romantic nighttime flight over the city.
AUSTIN SALT LICK BBQ HELICOPTER CHARTER
- Short Flight 1 Hour of Flight Time | Up to 4 Passengers
- Long Flight 1 Hour and 30 Minutes Flight Time | Up to 4 Passengers
- Children under 2 years old fly for free
Fly to the Famous Salt Lick BBQ Restaurant!
Experience the beautiful landmarks and landscapes of Central and South Texas on an exclusive charter flight with Alamo Helicopter Tours!
- Enjoy breathtaking scenery as we take you on a round-trip expedition from Austin aboard one of our luxury Eurocopter EC120s.
- Our sightseeing charter includes a bird’s-eye view of downtown Austin, the Texas Capitol building, and then on over the impressive campus of the University of Texas. We drive home the fact that everything IS bigger in Texas when we give you a sky-high view of the University’s Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium. With a seating capacity of more than 100-thousand fans, this state-of-the-art stadium is the sixth-largest collegiate stadium in the U.S.
- A tour of South Texas wouldn’t be complete with soaring over the beautiful oak-filled hill country on our way to the “Water Recreation Capital of Texas.”
- We hope by now you’ve worked up quite an appetite, so next, we touch down for lunch or dinner at one of our favorite stops around — the famous Salt Lick BBQ restaurant just outside of Austin. We guarantee you’ll love the food, the folks, and the views.
- Next, we get back on board and take off for the capital of Texas, Austin!
We promise it’s a trip you’ll love and always remember.