Our Discovery Flight includes 30 minutes of ground and 30 minutes of flight with you on the controls alongside one of our experienced pilots!
- San Antonio - Austin Starting
- Austin - San Antonio Starting
- On Standby Per hour
Helicopter Charter Flights & Commercial Services
We can provide door to door air taxi service to and from any location in the Continental United States. Have a destination in mind? We can pick you up and quickly transport you there in our Robinson R44 Raven II helicopters, seats up to three passengers. Our pilots and staff are experienced and professional. All customer routes will remain confidential.
All of our charter aircraft are air conditioned, have GPS navigation, intercom systems with headsets for all passengers and real time satellite tracking for additional safety. Three passengers max per flight in the R44, individual max weight is 300 lbs., call for weight restrictions. For our EC120 4 passengers max and no single weight restriction.
Our door to door charter flights are great for:
- Travelers looking for a new adventure
- Hunters from San Antonio / Austin to and from remote ranches and hunting leases
- Oil and gas executives to and from well sites in South Texas and elsewhere
- Government officials monitoring forest fires or surveying wildlife numbers
- Film crews to and from shoot locations
- News crews to distant sites for breaking news
Corporate and Executive Transportation
Charter rates are $900.00 per flight hour in the Robinson R44. Charter rates for the EC120 are $1,100 per flight hour. Aircraft standby time is $100.00 per hour. There is a 3 hour minimum on (all day) custom charters.
Our job is to get you there and safety is our number one priority.
There’s only one way to fly and that’s with Alamo and Austin Helicopters!
For more information call (210) 287-5797 and ask for Jose.
*Must have landing clearance and permission from the property owner to land offsite of the airport.
Helicopter Transportation to COTA from Bud Dryden
Alamo Helicopters will be offering charters to and from the Circuit of The Americas for Formula 1, Moto GP, IndyCar and NASCAR.
We’re located in Austin at:
Bud Dryden Airport 10301 FM 969 or either Signature or Atlantic Aviation at KAUS
- Guaranteed departure blocks
- Continental Breakfast at Heliport for Select Events
- Free Parking
- FAA Certified Professional Pilots
Email [email protected] if you have any questions or please feel free to call us at 210-921-2359 or 210-287-5797